Inside Sales Representative
DBM Group, a leader in targeted marketing for over 20 years, offers a unique full-service client experience. We provide clients with custom marketing solutions tailored to their specific needs accompanied with an excellent customer service experience.
This position focuses on driving new and existing business through our proprietary, client specific, direct marketing sites. We are looking for someone who can easily create, maintain, and retain relationships. In-depth sales training, as well as cross-department training, for the right candidate.
- Daily Duties
- Outbound sales calls to our established clients franchisee accounts
- Client customer service e-mails and calls
- Present new client branded products and services
- Strategize with national account team on client specific initiatives
- Attend client trade-shows
- Review client website functionality, user friendliness, and provide recommendations
- The Perks of Working at DBM Group
- Growth & advancement opportunities within the Company
- Experience in the fields of Sales & Marketing
- Personalized success coaching from upper level management
- Full sales and cross-departmental training
- Base-salary plus employer paid healthcare
- Vacation, 401k and more!
- Can-do attitude with a sales mind-set
- Professional customer service and phone etiquette
- Excellent communication skills via phone, email, and Live Chat
- Ability to present products and services over the phone, in person, and through group webinars
- Strong skills with Excel, Word, Power Point
- Works well in a team and fast-paced environment
- Self-sufficient and self-motivated
- Well organized and able to prioritize and multi task
This full time position offers base salary plus bonus, upward mobility, great sales experience, and excellent benefits (health, dental, vacation and 401K matching and more).